Wanna Play? Advanced Sign up for new RPG from Keith Baker

edited January 2015 in Everything Else
Hi- It's Keith! 

I've been designing games for a long time for other companies (Gloom for Atlas Games, Eberron for Wizards of the Coast, etc).  In the last year I've started my own company with Jenn Ellis (Twogether Studios) and I've been working on a new RPG. 

We're taking the big step of expanding our play tests to a larger audience while on the boat. Wanna play? 

The game is Phoenix: Dawn Command. It's set in a fantasy world besieged by nightmares. It's a role playing game where you may actually want your character to die, because when you do it makes you stronger. It uses cards instead of dice, so your fate is in the hands of you and your team.  It's easy to pick up even if you've never played a roleplaying game before, and we're keen to get testers with all possible levels of experience. 

We have an advanced  sign up page to sign up between now and the night before the cruise. If there are slots available we'll continue sign ups while onboard as well. We'll GM the game, show you how to play, and make sure their is time for you to refill your drinks. I'll be posting more information about the game at keith-baker.com starting Monday and we'll have more info on board as well. 

7 more days!

-Keith 

Comments

• I just wanted to say that this is awesome, and had I not been booked on every time I would have been there.

Thanks for arranging Keith.
  • Thanks so much! We're checking our schedules and identifying additional times to offer other sessions. We'll update this post when we do.
  • yeah, what he said - it would be great if they weren't on port days (except labbadee, which sounds like more  of a pleasure prison than a port).
  • If we can work it around our schedule, we two would love to play. Will check today.