Merch Store

edited November 2014 in JoCo Cruise

Psst! Hey; over here…Shhh! Keep it down...

We haven’t announced it to all passengers yet, but: the JoCo Cruise Merch Store is NOW OPEN! Stop by and see all the cool stuff we have for you this year. There’s lots of updated versions of familiar items (t-shirt, polo shirt, beach towel, lapel pin, challenge coin and poster). But there’s also several brand new things we’re very excited about: a new “Property of JoCo Cruise” sweatshirt (this one has particular relevance to those who were on JCCC4; you’ll see…), and some custom dice (d6 and d20) for our gaming sea monkeys (or outdoor monkeys who just like rolling dice). In addition, all purchases of $55 to $84 will get an automatic 5% discount; and purchases of $85 or more will get a 10% discount. It’s like PAYING YOURSELF TO BUY THINGS! SORTA!

Here’s the link; go have fun!

https://jococruisecrazy.com/jccc5/merch/shop/

You’ll need to log into your JCCC User Account to use the store (you must be a JCCC5 passenger to make purchases, as we’ll be delivering all purchases on board); if you’re not logged in already, clicking on the store link will first take you to the User Account login page. Once you check out (via PayPal), you’ll get an email receipt, and your purchase & payment will be reflected in your JCCC billing statement.

We’ll be sending an email out this weekend with more details (along with LOTS of other info); but in the meantime, we hope you like this year’s selection!

The Home Office.

Comments

• Hey all, if you see any bugs, copy errors, etc let me know. If it all works well we are going to announce sometime tomorrow we think.

FINALLY: happy thanksgiving! 
  • All of the captions read JCC5. I figure you want an extra C in there.
  • Will there be a shipping option?  Not sure I want the sweatshirt on the cruise...
  • But you can wear the sweatshirt at dinner (on non-formal nights) to show your enthusiasm for warm bread!
  • I got an email this morning that explains both the reduced number of Cs and that there is no shipping option.
  • Hmmm ... did not get that email, probably because I am in a suite and just one of us got that email.
  • I'm in a suite and I got the email, and I think all my suitemates have been getting all the emails so far.
  • @arenson9 Everyone who has a User Account should have gotten an email. Are you part of the PFS group? Or just part of a larger suite group but not the "main contact?"

P
  • Hi everyone -- here are the merch store instructions.  Please contact me at [email protected] if you have further questions.  @arenson9 -- you have an account and I'll contact you personally with information on how to buy your merch as well.  You should have received the mass email -- you might try checking your spam filter for messages from [email protected].

MERCH STORE INSTRUCTIONS:

The store link is below. You will need to have a JCC User Account to use the store; if you're not logged into your JCC User Account, you will be taken to the login screen and then to the store. You can invite other members of your booking without an account to sign up from the user account summary home screen by clicking edit next to their name.

Select your desired items and add them to your cart; you can view your cart using the navigation on the top bar. Any applicable discounts will be automatically applied to your balance.

When ready to check out, go to your cart; there is a button there to check out via Paypal. (You don't need a PayPal account to use this, they're just handling the merchant processing.)

Once your payment is submitted you'll receive an email receipt detailing your order. A line item for the order will show up on your JCC5 billing statement and a payment of that same amount will be applied against your JCC5 balance. Your billing statement will show merch was purchased but not which merch (perfect for gifts to others in your cabin!).

Your order will be available for pickup at registration onboard the Independence of the Seas. (We unfortunately cannot ship your order to you ahead of time.)

If you have any questions you can reply to this email or email [email protected].

OK... enough talking. Here's the link!

https://jococruisecrazy.com/jccc5/merch/shop/

The merch store closes December 15th so that we can order everything and get it on board in time! Although there will be a limited amount of merchandise available for sale on the ship, the operative word is LIMITED. And also: more expensive, because the cruise line charges us to sell on the ship. So the time is now! Carpe diem! By Grabthar’s hammer, what a savings!

• There are two Scarfaces?
  • Maybe Scarface2 is Scarface's Scarface?
  • Scarface has been known to sing about his assistant Scarface...
  • You may have communicated with Scarface2 before under the alias "Anna". Welcome to the forums, @Scarface2! Thanks for the information!
  • Great Scarfaces have little Scarfaces that scheme and plot to overthrow,
    And little Scarfaces have lesser Scarfaces, and so on till stack overflow.
  • Scarfaces all the way down...
  • Or maybe the second one is just Scabface?
  • I think it may be like Thing One and Thing Two.

• My apologies for not following up sooner! Such prompt responses from both P&S and Scarface2. Appreciate that.

I have no trouble getting to the merch store.

I don't know whether or not I ever received an email about it. I don't have a spam filter, but I could have missed the email for some other reason.
  • Ah, I was asked a question: 'Are you part of the PFS group? Or just part of a larger suite group but not the "main contact?"'.

I am in a Royal Family Suite, but am not the main contact.
  • @Scarface or @Scarface2, do you know if the clothing is preshrunk or how shrink-prone the available shirts are? I tend to be on the edge of sizes depending on how shrinkable they are.
  • @mikehurley Based on previous experience with this particular brand, they shrink a little, but not very much.