Favorite Song Tourney Matchup #33 I Feel Fantastic vs. Skullcrusher Mountain

edited April 2009 in Forum Games
Skullcrusher Mountain has traveled a long path to get to this spot, beating Code Monkey in the first round and then losing to The Future Soon. Then moving to the second tier and beating out First of May, Better and I'm Your Moon. This will be its 6th matchup.
I Feel Fantastic by contrast, was on a winning streak until finally losing to Space Doggity but not before beating the likes of Re Your Brains and Still Alive. This will be it's 5th Matchup.
Who moves on and who is done?
Favorite Song Tourney Matchup #33 I Feel Fantastic vs. Skullcrusher Mountain
eta
Skullcrusher Mountain wins 29-10.

Comments

• Hmm. Toughie. Gut instinct says "Skullcrusher Mountain."
  • It is with a sad and heavy heart that I will be laying my vote down for Skullcrusher Mountain. I Feel Fantastic is near the top of my favorite JoCo songs (and the song that really got me into JoCo, though not the first JoCo song I'd heard), but Skullcrusher might just edge it out a bit. I think I'll need to make a pros and cons list for each song.
  • This is an easy one for me. Ponkey gets my vote.
  • Yep, must be Skullcrusher.
  • Like I've said before, after it beat out "I'm Your Moon"--my support is now fully behind "Skullcrusher Mountain." We can do it! =P
  • SCM is way too smart for IFF.
  • I just can't decide, so I'll settle for pointing out that there should be no apostrophe in "its 5th matchup."
  • its=possessed by it
    it's=it is.
  • This one is hard for me. Skullcrusher was a hard and fast favorite from the beginning for me, but IFF has grown on me in a big way. I can't help but get up and dance to it and/or sing along depending on the circumstances. I'm going to have to think about this one some more.
  • It is time for the vote!
    Closes on wednesday.
  • MUST. CRUSH. CAPITALI.. I MEAN.. SKULLS!!

Yay!
  • I predict Mercy Rule.....
  • I second Cov's prediction.
  • Skullcrusher Mountain wins 29-10.
    However, the poll says 40 votes?
  • Someone pressed vote before selecting an option it is a bug in the voting code. It means if you do it by accident you can no longer vote. Annoyed me a while back when I did it.
  • Poll's still open, it's 31-10 now.... is this officially over?
  • it is closed. forgot to take down the poll.
  • A little known fact: Half-pony half-monkey monster steaks taste better with the "Half-pony Half-monkey Monster Steak Tastes Better Pill" (TM).